(An Important Greek Word Mistranslated in Most Bibles)
The "Articles" will give you a brief introduction to the topic, while the "Books" give you in-depth information.
- Eternally Condemned?
- "Aion/Aionios" (Excerpt from "Christ Triumphant" by Thomas Allin)
- Hell is Leaving the Bible "Forever"
- "Everlasting Destruction" in Some English Bible Translations is a MISTRANSLATION. By Dr. Marvin Vincent, author of "Vincent's Word Studies in the New Testament
- "Eternal" Punishment (Matthew 25:46) Is NOT Found In The Greek New Testament.
By Tony Nungesser and Gary Amirault. The concept of "Everlasting Punishment" is NOT found in the original Greek Manuscripts of the Bible. This is a brief introduction proving the point.
- Eternity Explained
- Does ForeverS and EverS Make Sense to You?
- The Power of Life and Death in a Four Letter Greek Word