- Martin Luther - Hitler's Spiritual Ancestor - by Peter F. Wiener. Many of the Reformers were NOT the saints much of Protestant Church History paints them as. This work revelas some of the dark side of the leading Protestant Reformer.
- Universalism: The Prevailing Doctrine of the Christian Church During Its First Five Hundred Years --Printed in 1899, this J.W. Hanson book gives conclusive evidence that Universalism was a prevalent doctrine in early Christianity. (537k)
- Believers and Supporters of Christian Universalism --A list of famous or well-known people who believed in or defended Christian Universalism (17k)
- An Open Letter on Translating --By Dr. Martin Luther, 1483-1546, Translated from "Sendbrief von Dolmetschen"
- 1679 Prophecy --A prophecy given in the year 1679.
- True State of the Church in 1825 --Reprint of an article that appeared in a newspaper in 1825.
- The Early Christian View of the Savior --By Gary Amirault. Surprising information on the beliefs of early Christians. Many were universalists.